Vshare eu pair is the famous server. If you use this server on your kodi for your different addons you will not get any kind of interruptions except in some major required incidents. If you want to watch your favourite videos n your kodi with the peaceful and no interruptions you must use this vshare on your kodi.
In this article, we are going to teach you how to fix vshare.eu/pair on your kodi and for how much duration it can give its service for every kodi user and what we need to do after we have lost our connection with the Vshare eu pair.
So why late let’s begin our today’s topic with educated solutions.
Actually, the kodi software has great popularity among all over the country. Because of its popularity and because of its every days up to date features the followers of kodi has increased rapidly. This increment in users of the kodi software was felt on its capability to deliver quality videos and non-interrupted videos.
Because of this rapid enhancement of users among all over the world does lead to unsustainable kodi. To get rid of this issue the kodi developers have introduced a server which we are calling it now as Vshare eu pair. So this is the reason behind of this. Now we can fix this vshare eu pair. I know the whole procedure for how to fix this vshare.eu/pair on your kodi. So just follow my instructions and get rid of unwanted forcible servers issues.
Basically, to fix the Vshare eu pair we have to use the stream authorization method, in this method we need to get our device IP address and we have to pair our device IP address with the vshare eu pair IP address. But in fixing of Vshare eu pair we can follow three types of methods and those three methods will give the best relief from any kind of kodi interruption.
Check Out: https Olpair com
Method 1: By Using “Direct Authorization” ( 100% Working )
In this method, we will get our IP address for our device and we have to pair that IP address with the Vshare eu pair IP address. Let me start the steps to fix it.
- First of all, you have to start your “Kodi”
- Now try to watch a “Movie or any one of your favourite videos”
- But you would get a different kind of “Servers List” such as olpair, tvad.me pair, flashx pair and vshare eu pair..etc
- From that servers list, you must select “Vshare eu/pair”
- Now it will ask you or send a notification which says “To play this video Stream Authorization Required”
- To avoid this notification we must “open a Browser”
- Type this URL “https://vshare. eu/pair” . You can see this URL also in the kodi error pop up window
- Now we are going to authorize our IP, So make sure your device must connect to the same network
- Now you have to click on the “Active streaming” option
- After few seconds you will get a pop up which tell you “Your IP has been authorized for four hours”
Note: Most of the times you may get some captchas to solve them before click on the active streaming option
So this is the procedure to fix the Vshare eu pair on your kodi by using the first method which we called as “Direct Authorization” or “stream authorization”. From now onwards you can enjoy your favourite videos up to four hours. After four hours you must get a new IP address and it also be should connect to the vshare eu pair,
Check: Flashx pair
Method 2: By “Disabling Hosters With Captchas”
This is the second method. With the disabling of hosters with captchas, you can stream your favourite videos on your kodi. So to enjoy your favourite videos you have to disable the hosters with captchas on your kodi. Now we are going to learn how to disable it on your kodi.
- On your kodi home screen you can see your favourite addon, so just give a “Right click” on it
- It will deliver “Information, settings, metaliq,..etc” from them you have to select “Settings” option
- Now select “PlayBack” option to get different options on its menu
- Now you will see “Hosters With Captchas” option you have to check whether it is disabled or not
- If not you must “Disable the Hosters with captchas” option
Now you have disabled “Hosters with captchas” on your favourite addon. This must be done on each and every video addon for better delivery of your videos.
Read This: Vidup tv pair
Method 3: By “Configuring URL Resolver”
The configuring URL Resolver is a onetime procedure. So just follow it on your kodi device to get rid of unwanted and unsafe URL’s. So let me introduce you this easy method.
- Launch your “Kodi Software”
- Click on “Settings”
- Now get “System Settings’ and “Click “ on it
- Now convert the “Settings Mode” into “Expert Mode”
- Now select “Manage Dependencies” option which lies under the “Addons” option
- Now a huge list will appear, from that list you have to select “URL Resolver”
- From that URL resolver, you need to select “Configure”
- Different hosters will appear on your screen now
- From them, you have to select “VSHARE EU” and then “Disable” it
Now you have completed your “Configuring URL resolver” procedure successfully.
So my dear kodi users, from now onwards you can fix the Vshare eu pair on your kodi and you can enjoy your favourite videos on your kodi without getting any forcible servers issues and any other hosters and irrelevant URL’s issues. If you follow the above three mentioned methods you can get rid of all the different issues of your kodi.
Read This: https streamango com pair
This tutorial will most helpful for all the kodi users why because in nowadays al kodi users are getting the above-discussed issues. So Use this tutorial and enjoy your favourite videos. But don’t confuse after four hours duration of pairing both IP addresses. You must pair them for each four hours trial and you must to connect with the same internet connection while paring your device with vshare eu pair website.